Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The CellCom Playlist

This weekend is the CellCom Green Bay Marathon. No, not crazy enough to run the full, but I am running the half. Hopefully, the weather holds out; we're currently being threatened with rain. Still, I have to plan my playlist. Rather than downloading tons of new stuff, I've added some of my favorite training songs over the past few months.

Good Morning - Mandisa
Let's Dance - Press Play
Take Over Me - Sanctus Real
My Brain Says Stop, But My Heart Says Go - FM Static
Can't Shut Up - Anthem Lights
Outcast - Kerrie Roberts
Transcend - Group 1 Crew
Hold Me - Jamie Grace
Save Your Life - Newsboys
Funky Jesus Music - tobyMac
The Slam - tobyMac
Music - Manic Drive
Something I Want - Grace Potter
Make You Move - Third Day
Crazy Love - Hawk Nelson
No Chains on Me - Chris Tomlin
Fire In The Kitchen - Manafest
No Plan B - Manafest
Hello Hurricane - Switchfoot
This Is The Stuff - Francesca Batestelli
The Definition of Me - Mandisa
Escape - Newsboys
Finish Last - Stellar Kart
Dear X, You Don't Own Me - Disciple
When The Boys Light Up - Newsboys
Tonight - tobyMac
The God I Know - Me In Motion
Elevator - House of Heroes
NY2LA - Press Play
One More - Superchick
We Shine - Stellar Kart
The Golden Rule - Above The Golden State
Hey Devil - tobyMac
Breathing for Me - Everyday Sunday
Movin' - Group 1 Crew
Ignition - tobyMac
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Gone - Switchfoot
Invincible - Skillet
I Love This Town - Bon Jovi
Don't Wait - Addison Road
I Want Candy - HOP soundtrack
Straight To Your Heart - Mikeschair

46 songs, 2.6 hours

Happy running!

1 comment:

  1. You rock my friend! :) Hoping you have a fabulous run this weekend - and sending you good running and good weather vibes! :)

    ReplyDelete